Every time an airplane passes, you look to the sky?
Every time you board an airplane, you wonder how could such a machine fly?
Ever wished you could have the chance to control these birds?
Now it’s your chance. Flying Remote Controlled Airplanes and Helicopters is the closest thing to the real flight, yet it can get much more exciting.
Welcome to the No 1 RC Training School in the Middle East. All courses are given in Lebanon due to its moderate weather which allows flying all year round.
The training is designed for first-timers but can easily be adapted to beginners or even provide additional tips for intermediate pilots. HobbyGulf supplies all the equipment and provides trainer RC models, so you do not have to worry about purchasing your own equipment before taking the course.
3 Days-Training Program
Day 1 in the office
– Complete illustration on the basics of aerodynamics and airplane control surfaces
– Basics of RC planes and radios
– RC flight simulator training
Day 2 at the field
– You get to meet the pilots and watch the vast types of airplanes and how each one performs
– A general overview on RC Planes and how to connect and prepare your airplane for flight
– Real flight training with the instructor
Day 3 at the field
– Flying, flying and more flying
– Day 4 and onwards, you will always get the support of HobbyGulf Team
– HobbyGulf.com office is located in Jeita, Kesrwan, Lebanon. A location map will be provided when you book your session.
– The flying normally takes place in Wardeh Kfradebian or other airfields depending on availability.
– At the airfield, please bring with you:
- Your sun screen, sun glasses and cap
- Adequate clothing as it often becomes chilly in the mountains
- Your own drinks and snacks
- A good dose of humor 😉
How to book:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired lesson date/time for day 1, or call +961.70482011. We will confirm your booking and assign your instructor. The price is US$99/person.